Education, Credentials & Professional Affiliations
- American Counseling Association
- LPC, Licensed Professional Counselor (State of Wisconsin, Examining Board of Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Professional Counselors)
- MSE, University of Wisconsin-Platteville
Treatment for children, adolescents, adults, couples, families and groups; issues involving depression, anxiety, adjustment disorders, eating disorders, parenting concerns, attention deficit/hyperactivity disorders, relationship violence, child abuse, and sexual assault; crisis intervention.
Area of Interests
- Mood or emotional problems
- Obsessive thinking/compulsive behaviors
- Eating disorders
- Effects of trauma & abuse
- Grief & loss
- Child & Adolescent behavioral problems
- Stress management
- Personal wellness
- Effective communication
- Women issues
Sees clients 3+ years old.
For a list of accepted insurance, please contact any of our locations.