Therapist Education, Credentials & Professional Affiliations
- 2022, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, State of WI
- 2016, Marriage and Family training license, State of WI
- 2012, BS, Clinical and Counseling Psychology (minor: Women and Gender Studies), Edgewood College, Madison, WI
- 2016, MS, MFT, Marriage and Family Therapy, Edgewood College, Madison, WI
Caitlin enjoys helping people connect to their resilience, strength, and ability to heal and grow. This includes being a safe and non-judgmental person to listen to your story, and providing a safe space to offer support, empathy, and solutions to work through life’s challenges. Caitlin will work with you to help you explore and identify personalized strategies and coping skills that best meet your needs.
As a therapist, Caitlin utilizes therapeutic techniques including principles from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Informed, Trauma-Informed care, Art Therapy, and Family Systems Therapy.
Caitlin has several years of experience providing therapy for individuals (children, adolescents, adults), couples, families who are struggling with various mental health issues. These include depressive and anxiety disorders, trauma disorders, personality disorders, family and parenting issues, phase of life issues, gender and sexuality concerns, and more. Caitlin is a proud member of the LGBTQIA+ community and welcomes serving those from this community.
Area of Interests
- Trauma recovery and healing
- Grief and loss
- Gender and sexuality
- Alternative relationship styles
- Victims of abuse
- Pregnancy and postpartum mental health
- Marriage and family issues
- Anxiety and Depression
- Personality Disorders
- Emotional regulation and distress tolerance skills
- Therapeutic effects of art, music and creativity
- Self-awareness and personal accountability
- Self-harm and suicidal thoughts
- Communication skills
Sees clients 15 years old +
For a list of accepted insurance, please contact any of our locations.