About our webinars:
Pauquette’s free webinars are open to community members for live participation and will be recorded and made available for viewing on the website thereafter. The purpose of this webinar series is to provide mental health information that may be broadly useful and particularly beneficial during this pandemic and period of social distancing. The webinars are generally 40-60 minutes of topic discussion and educational content led by our Pauquette psychologists. Some topics may encourage viewer participation at home while learning skills or techniques. While none of these webinars are interactive in the content section, there will be time provided at the end for participant questions. No registration is necessary, simply click the joining link for the webinar you wish to attend on the day and time of the event.
- Topic: Managing Emotions with Mindfulness and Self-CompassionWhen: Monday – April 6, 2020 at 3:30pmLength: 1 hourInstructor: Dr. Lesley Chapin
- Topic: Helping your Children to Manage AnxietyWhen: Thursday – April 9, 2020 at 10:00amLength: 1 hourInstructor: Dr. Jill Baures
- Topic: Bolstering your Distress Tolerance Tool KitWhen: Tuesday – April 14, 2020 at 2:00pmLength: 1 hourInstructor: Dr. Lesley Chapin
- Topic: Managing Depression in IsolationWhen: Wednesday – April 15, 2020 at 1:00pmLength: 1 hourInstructor: Dr. Jill Baures
- Topic: Navigating working during physical distancingWhen: Tuesday – April 21, 2020 at 8:00amLength: 1 hourInstructor: Dr. Jill Baures
- Topic: Emotional First Aid for the Front LinesWhen: Wednesday – April 22, 2020 at 11:00amLength: 1 hourInstructor: Dr. Lesley Chapin**Description: This webinar will provide validation and emotional skill building for healthcare workers managing difficult scenarios on the front-lines of the current health crisis.
- Topic: Managing family conflict in isolationWhen: Tuesday – April 28, 2020 at 8:00amLength: 1 hourInstructor: Dr. Jill BauresJoining information: Click HERE to be connected to the FREE WEBINAR!!