THE PAUQUETTE CENTER FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES
Compassionate professionals ready to serve your psychological needs.
The Pauquette Center for Psychological Services has been serving the community for over 50 years. In 1965 The Columbia County Guidance Health Center opened in Portage, Wisconsin above the Graham Drug Store, in what was once the Portage Clinic and Hospital in the late 1800s. As of 2019, we have mental health clinics in Portage, Columbus, Richland Center, Prairie du Sac, Reedsburg, Baraboo, and Madison. In January of 2021, we opened a new office in Whitewater. We provide services for depression, anxiety, addiction, and so much more. We are compassionate professionals ready to serve your psychological needs.
Mental Health Crisis
- If you are experiencing a life threatening mental health crisis, call 911
- If you are experiencing a mental health crisis or feeling suicidal or homicidal and need immediate assistance, call Northwest Connections 1-888-552-6642
- National Suicidal Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255 or text help to 741741
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- 988 Linea de Prevencion del Suicidio y Crisis
- If you are a client of the clinic experiencing a mental health crisis or feeling suicidal or homicidal and need to speak with a therapist:
- During business hours (M-F, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm) – call the Pauquette Center clinic where you normally see your therapist
- After Hours – call our Therapist On-Call 608-477-3183*
*Please DO NOT call the Therapist On-Call for questions regarding prescription medications, refills, appointments, or billing. You may be charged a fee for inappropriate use of this emergency phone number.
As communities across Wisconsin, the United States, and the globe
continue to experience impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, the
Pauquette Center is taking appropriate precautions to keep our clients
and our community safe. For more information on changes, please open our “Covid Statement” document below. As always, our number one priority is to the safety of our clients, our communities, and our staff.
In Business March 2021 Edition – 2021 Class of 40 Under 40
Dr. Lesley Chapin, Executive Director for Pauquette Center, has been selected by magazine, Greater Madison In Business, in their March 2021 edition for 40 Under 40. Please take a minute to read about Dr. Chapin and other honorees in Wisconsin. We are very excited and HONORED to have Dr. Chapin leading the way for our Pauquette Family. Congratulations!
Click HERE to read
The Pauquette Center for Psychological Services & Family Counseling will offer internships to students for master’s degree programs in licensed professional counseling and social work this fall. The newest location opened this month at UW-Whitewater’s Innovation Center. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
City of Whitewater Press Release:
Whitewater Community Welcomes Pauquette Center
If you have been invited to the Client Portal you can access it by clicking on the image or button below. If you did not register within the 10 days, please contact us and we will invite you again.
If you haven’t been invited to the client portal, please speak to a client services representative, your therapist, or send us an email to [email protected]
Follow Pauquette Center for Psychological Services:
All Pauquette Center clinics will be closed for the following holidays: