THE PAUQUETTE CENTER FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES
Compassionate professionals ready to serve your psychological needs.
Mental Health Crisis
- If you are experiencing a life threatening mental health crisis, call 911
- If you are experiencing a mental health crisis or feeling suicidal or homicidal and need immediate assistance, call Northwest Connections: 1-888-552-6642
- Call National Suicidal Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255 or text help to 741741
- Call, Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: 988
- Call: Linea de Prevencion del Suicidio y Crisis: 988
If you are a client of the clinic experiencing a mental health crisis or feeling suicidal or homicidal and need to speak with a therapist:
- During business hours (M-F, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm) – call the Pauquette Center clinic where you normally see your therapist
- After Hours – call our Therapist On-Call: 608-477-3183*
*Please DO NOT call the Therapist On-Call for questions regarding prescription medications, refills, appointments, or billing. You may be charged a fee for inappropriate use of this emergency phone number.
Please click on the button below for answers to frequently asked questions about our Telehealth Service.
Click on the next button below to find Pauquette Center Telehealth Instructions.
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost. For more information, please click on the button below.
If you have been invited to the Client Portal you can access it by clicking on the image or button below. If you did not register within the 10 days, please contact us and we will invite you again.
If you haven’t been invited to the client portal, please speak to a client services representative, your therapist, or send us an email.
All Pauquette Center clinics will be closed for the following holidays: